|Condition Details / Information Notes
|The works to which this Listed Building Consent relates must be commenced before the expiration of three years beginning with the date of this consent.
Reason: To conform with the requirements of Section 18 of the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended by Section 51 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.|
|No building operations hereby permitted shall commence until details of the materials to be used in the construction of the external surfaces of the extension hereby permitted have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The details to be submitted shall include:-
- type, colour, texture, size, coursing, finish, jointing and pointing of brickwork/stonework;
- detailed drawings showing the proposed new door in section and elevation at a scale between 1:1 and 1:20 at A3;
- detailed drawings showing the proposed new windows in section and elevation at a scale between 1:1 and 1:20 at A3; and
- detailed drawings showing the proposed new rooflights in section and elevation at a scale between 1:1 and 1:20 at A3.
The development shall be carried out using the materials as approved and retained in that form.
Reason: To protect, conserve and enhance the significance of heritage assets and to ensure that the new materials are in keeping with the surroundings and represent high quality design in accordance with policies SWDP6, SWDP21 and SWDP24 of the South Worcestershire Development Plan.|
|Unless where required or allowed by other conditions attached to this permission/consent, the development hereby approved shall be carried out in accordance with the information (including details on the proposed materials) provided on the application form and the following plans/drawings/documents –
Streetwise 1:1250 scale Site Location Plan; 1:500 Existing/Propsoed Block Plans; Plan View of Libbery Farm; Part Existing North Elevation; Part Existing West Elevation; Part Proposed North Elevation; Part Proposed West Elevation; Existing Part Ground Floor Plan; Proposed Part Ground Floor Plan;
Reason: To define the permission.|
|Positive and Proactive Statement.
In dealing with this application, the Council has worked with the applicant in the following ways:
- providing pre-application advice;
- seeking further information following receipt of the application; and
- considering the imposition of conditions.
In such ways the Council has demonstrated a positive and proactive manner in seeking solutions to problems arising in relation to the listed building application. |