|Condition Details / Information Notes
|The development hereby permitted shall be begun before the expiration of three years from the date of this permission.
Reason: To conform with the requirements of Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 as amended by Section 51 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.|
|Unless where required or allowed by other conditions attached to this permission/consent, the development hereby approved shall be carried out in accordance with the information (including details on the proposed materials) provided on the application form and the following plans/drawings/documents –
Reason: To define the permission.|
|(A) No development shall take place until a programme of archaeological work, including
a Written Scheme of Investigation, has been submitted to and approved by the local
planning authority in writing. The scheme shall include an assessment of significance and research questions; and:
1) The programme and methodology of site investigation and recording.
2) The programme for post investigation assessment.
3) Provision to be made for analysis of the site investigation and recording.
4) Provision to be made for publication and dissemination of the analysis and records of the site investigation.
5) Provision to be made for archive deposition of the analysis and records of the site investigation.
6) Nomination of a competent person or persons/organisation to undertake the works set out within the Written Scheme of Investigation.
(B) The development shall not be occupied until the site investigation and post investigation assessment has been completed in accordance with the programme set out in the Written Scheme of Investigation approved under condition (A) and the provision made for analysis, publication and dissemination of results and archive deposition has been secured.
Reason: In accordance with the requirements of paragraphs 189 and 199 of the National Planning Policy Framework 2012 (as amended) and SWDP 6 & 24 of the South Worcestershire Development Plan 2016.|
|Prior to the first use/occupation of the development hereby permitted, the details set out in the submitted Water Management Statement shall be fully implemented and remain thereafter.
Reason: To ensure that an appropriate sustainable drainage system is provided to serve the development in accordance with policy SWDP29 of the South Worcestershire Development Plan 2016.|
|Positive and Proactive Statement. In dealing with this application, the Council has worked with the applicant in the following ways:
- providing pre-application advice;
- seeking further information following receipt of the application;
- seeking amendments to the proposed development following receipt of the application;
- considering the imposition of conditions and or the completion of a s.106 legal agreement.
In such ways the Council has demonstrated a positive and proactive manner in seeking solutions to problems arising in relation to the planning application. |